Wednesday, June 25, 2008

wellsprings of inspiration

through my travels and endeavors I have met so many who fit not the bilious depictions presented on this site. oh so many who radiate, who are engaged and full of vitality. to all of you, my unparalleled teachers, I prostrate. thank you for providing such exquisite evidence against the idea that my critiques are encompassing. as I've mentioned elsewhere, I am the object of these critiques more than anyone else.

and Richard, I had the opportunity to see Geshe Pema Dorje while I was in India. he asked about you and I told him what little I knew. just the mere thought that the two of you are out there gives me hope and inspires me to try harder and reach further.

2 comments:

Anticipation said...

Hi man, I got you here....
YOU ARE THE MANNNNNNNNNNNN...

Anticipation said...

hi Pii..... You are the man.....
I got you here